Things you may not know about cacao compost:
- It makes your soil and plants healthier with strong roots
- It slowly releases macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients vital for plant growth
- It stimulates root growth, water storage and biological activity
- It's free from any weed seeds, pathogens or residual antibiotics
- It's safe to use!
- It has a pleasant chocolate fragrance
- It can be applied to any type of soil and plants
Cacao Compost gives your garden vital nutrients and they will love you for it!
WARNING: Cacao compost may contain relatively high levels of theobromine. If consumed by dogs it may be fatal.